Displaying the excellence of God through the gospel lived and preached, by the power of the Spirit in the mission field created by the flood.
Our aim as the #LoveColumbia team is to make and mold followers of Jesus who love God, love each other, and love the city of Columbia through the flood recovery efforts
- Sustained Neighbor: Taking care of ourselves and our building to be a light in the community for the long term.
- Holistic: Meeting the whole needs of the whole person (spiritual, physical, emotional, and relational).
- Word & Deed: Living at the crossroads of Great Commandment and Great Commission
- Small Group Community on Mission: Connecting Riverside to the community and volunteers through “buy in” to flood relief efforts
- Multiplication: Developing disciples, leaders, and new small group communities in flood relief efforts.